Day of the Dead 9 Rules and Special Characters
Day of the Dead 9 Rules and Special Characters
Sep 30 2010, 09:41 AM
Welcome to Flagswipe...
Group: Flagswipe Official
Joined: 16-July 06
From: behind you
Member No.: 2,027
Day of the Dead 9
- Medics can heal any non-headshot wound (neck down)
- A medic must come to your aid within 3 minutes, if no medic arrives in time you must return to the HQ area
- Medics CANNOT heal themselves
- PLAYERS MAY NOT MOVE TO MEDICS
- Medics must wipe the player clean of any and all paintball hits before the player returns to play
If eliminated with a prop, notify a referee or an observer of its location. DO NOT take the prop with you
- Do not move props until your specific mission calls for it
- Props include items as well as people that are involved in the game
- These items may NOT be moved before their mission or EVER hidden
TANKS AND VEHICLES
- Players not riding in vehicle must stay 15 feet away from vehicle
- Vehicles MAY NOT move upon players that are 15 feet away
- Vehicles can be IMMOBOLIZED by either a direct hit from a rocket or a paint grenade thrown IN the vehicle. They are destroyed with a second rocket or grenade.
- Team colour of controlling team will and must be displayed on vehicle.
Missions will be posted on the scoreboard
- If the mission calls for the tripping/defusing of a device and you have not been informed how to do so ask a REFEREE or Observer.
- A clearly marked area around each teams base AND hospitals will be marked off with signs
- The opposing team is NOT allowed to travel within this “SPAWN” area or said player will be deemed eliminated as if they were shot with a headshot and have to return to the main headquarters
- Hospitals are on field “neutral zones”. Players may return there to be re-inserted into the game once they leave the hospital and travel back to their HQ.
- Opposing teams players ARE NOT allowed to take ANY aggressive action towards the hospitals OR enter within their “SAFE ZONE”.
- Any player caught doing such will be removed from play by Headshot.
- Insertions are every 15 mins for both teams.
- ALL insertions will be at the main bases WITHIN THE SAFE ZONE
Insertions cannot be destroyed or shot until 10 seconds after the insertion referee DROPS the insertion flag
- Channel 1.0 -1.10 is for HQ and Observers only!! Please refrain from using
- Channel 5.0 – 5.10 is reserved for the Dead
- Channel 8.0 – 8.10 is reserved for the Human
- Channel 10 – 10.10 is reserved for Administration!! Please refrain from using
- Generals of both teams may leave their bases at any time to try and complete missions
- Generals are eliminated the same way as their teammates
- Generals will wear an extra shirt to distinguish themselves for their troops
- 280 fps or less. Three shots over the chrony, all three must be under
- 280fps or less and you get your player card punched for field entry
- All markers MUST be chronographed again at lunchtime and throughout the afternoon.
- ROVING CHRONO - There will be roving chronographs on the field at all times – if you are clocked at 290 fps or higher you will be sent back to Staging and penalized
- There is a 15ft surrender rule during the scenario game
- "Surrendered" players are eliminated by head shot and must return to Staging
- 15.4 BPS MAX
- ALL MODES ARE ACCEPTED
Roving Chrono – shooting hot costs your team 500 points
o SENCOND INFRACTION – You will be asked to leave
- Aggressive cheating or wiping – Player is removed from play
- Shooting Observers or their equipment will cost your team - 1000 points
- Moving Prop or Mission Item before it is activated by mission – 1000 points
- Player using non event field paintballs will be asked to leave the event no exceptions no refunds
- A direct breaking hit will eliminate a player.
- A neck down shot may be healed by a medic
- A neck up shot and the player has to return to the Staging Area or Hospital
- This DOES NOT includes gun or gun accessories (aka gun hits do not count)
- Teams will be distinguished by either a Blue (Human) or Red (Dead) armband.
- Special character roles that have an extra armband;
o Screamers/Sargs (Green)
o Bloaters/Crazy Ivans (Yellow)
o Firehogs/Spitters (Silver)
DOTD9 Special Character Abilities
Firehog and Spitter –
- Firehogs and Spitters will be carrying “paint throwers” to spray paint grenade fill at opposing players.
- The paint works just like getting hit by a paint grenade. You are eliminated by body shot in the body and head shot if sprayed in the head.
Medics and Menders –
- Medic and Menders may heal NON headshot wounds of friendly players
- They must reach their patient within 3 minutes of them being shot to save them.
- Medic or Menders just have to wipe their patient clean and they are back in the game playing.
Sarg and Screamers –
- Sarg and Screamers may use their Air Strike/Noxious Gas Attack cards to clear an area of opposing players. (giving them to referee)
- “Strike zone” has to be within eye sight.
- A 50 ft radius zone is eliminated by headshot.
- Crazy Ivans and Bloaters can sacrifice themselves to eliminate opposing players
- By giving their kaboom card to a referee and running into a building they can eliminate everyone in that building and in a 15ft radius around the building.
- If they are shot BEFORE reaching their target, players within a 15ft radius of where they were shot are eliminated by headshot as well.
Get Some !
Oct 1 2010, 03:54 PM
House League Champion
Joined: 28-June 06
From: Strathroy , Ontario
Member No.: 2,010
Quick Q about medics,
Once you are healed or have healed a player, does the medic take one of those first aid tabs off your/the player's wrist band??
If so, then for the day each player get 6 heals from a medic and then no more for the rest of the day?
Or is it unlimited heals for the day, as long as they're not head shots and such?
Also one other question, will medics be chosen on sunday or was there like a early sign up sheet for that?
This post has been edited by Toxic_Spyder: Oct 1 2010, 08:20 PM
Just Give Me Some Goggles and a Damn Sandana and I'll Be Fine
"Sports Do Not Build Character.
They Reveal it."
- Heywood Broun
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th June 2013 - 12:13 AM|