Baldheaded Monk doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Gender Not Set
Division: No Information
Experience: No Information
Team: No Information
Joined: 5-May 03
Profile Views: 5,074*
Last Seen: 3rd March 2013 - 10:17 PM
Local Time: May 22 2013, 08:07 PM
741 posts (0.2 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
3 Mar 2013
Team Name Score Rank Played
We Love Cookies 570 2 7 100 20 100 95 100 55 100
London Shockwave 315 5 7 95 95 20 0 50 45 10
Razzle Dazzle 220 6 7 95 0 0 0 0 35 90
Fighting Fossils 200 7 7 20 0 20 100 40 20 0
Silent Assassins 440 3 7 20 100 0 20 100 100 100
Splashdown Rogue 420 4 7 0 100 100 100 25 95 0
Backdrafts 150 8 7 0 20 95 0 0 35 0
Splashdown Katica 580 1 7 100 95 95 100 90 0 100
Katica vs. We Love Cookies in the Finals
We Love Cookies won
Team Name Score Rank Played
The Crushers 120 6 6 0 0 0 100 0 20
ACC Assassins 20 7 6 0 20 0 0 0 0
The Saints 510 1 6 100 90 100 100 100 20
Step Dads 305 5 6 95 20 20 0 75 95
Triggers Down 380 3 6 100 40 100 55 65 20
Mustang Paintball 315 4 6 0 80 75 40 25 95
French Toast Mafia 425 2 6 100 0 100 80 50 95
The Saints vs. French Toast Mafia
French Toast declined finals
The Saints vs. Trigger's Down
Trigger's Down won finals
Thank you to all who came out to play in this amazing day of play.
We will see you all out at Event #4!
1 Mar 2013
We are accepting walkons WITHOUT a reservations this Saturday March 2nd from 2pm - 6pm
Call 519-671-9636 for details
18 Feb 2013
What a great day of play. Sun was shining all day, lots of great play and great sportsmanship.
Finally after 4 years of getting slaughtered, the human finally won against the Vampire Plague. Lead by their fearless general Jackal.
I'd like to take this moment and thank all the following in no particular order;
Jackal, McGill, Glen Morris Mercenaries, Relentless, RTS, Ash, Aden, Have, Dreyden and all the players who made this day of play amazing.
We'll see you all on May 12th 2013 for SON OF ANARCHY!
17 Feb 2013
- Unmodified goggles must be worn at all times on the field
- Barrel Sleeves ONLY, must be used when in the staging area
- 15ft Surrender rule is in effect during the day of play
- No Blind firing
- Field Paint ONLY
- At ALL times be careful about your footing as there will be ice, snow and snow covered ice anywhere on the field
- Medics can heal any non-headshot wound (neck down)
- A medic must come to your aid within 3 minutes, if no medic arrives in time you must return to the HQ area
- Medics CANNOT heal themselves
- PLAYERS MAY NOT MOVE TO MEDICS. Player must stay where he/she was shot.
- Medics must wipe the player clean of any and all paintball hits before the player returns to play.
- If eliminated with a prop, notify a referee or an observer of its location. DO NOT take the prop with you
- Do not move props until your specific mission calls for it
- Props include items as well as people that are involved in the game
- These items may NOT be moved before their mission or EVER hidden
- Failure to abide by these rules will cost your team points
TANKS AND VEHICLES
- Players not riding in vehicle must stay 15 feet away from vehicle
- Vehicles MAY NOT move upon players that are 15 feet away
- Vehicles can be IMMOBOLIZED by either a direct hit from a rocket or a paint grenade thrown IN the vehicle. They are destroyed with a second rocket or grenade.
- Team colour of controlling team will and must be displayed on vehicle.
- Missions will be posted on the scoreboard
- If the mission calls for the tripping/defusing of a device and you have not been informed how to do so ask a REFEREE or Observer.
- A clearly marked area around each teams base AND hospitals will be marked off with signs
- The opposing team is NOT allowed to travel within this “SPAWN” area or said player will be deemed eliminated as if they were shot with a headshot and have to return to the main headquarters
- Hospitals are on field “neutral zones”. Players not needing to return to the staging area, may return to the hospitals where insertions will retrieve them to be put back into play.
- Opposing teams players ARE NOT allowed to take ANY aggressive action towards the hospitals OR enter within their “SAFE ZONE”.
- Any player caught doing such will be removed from play by Headshot.
- Insertions are every 15 mins for both teams.
- ALL insertions will be at the main bases WITHIN THE SAFE ZONE or area decided by the game organizer.
Insertions cannot be destroyed or shot until 10 seconds after the insertion referee DROPS the insertion flag
- Channel 1.0 -1.10 is for HQ and Observers only!! Please refrain from using
- Channel 5.0 – 5.10 is reserved for the Vampire
- Channel 8.0 – 8.10 is reserved for the Human
- Channel 10 – 10.10 is reserved for Administration!! Please refrain from using
- Generals of both teams may leave their bases at any time to try and complete missions
- Generals are eliminated the same way as their teammates
- Generals will wear an extra shirt to distinguish themselves for their troops
- 280 fps or less. Three shots over the chrony, all three must be under
- 280fps or less and you get your player card punched for field entry
- All markers MUST be chronographed again at lunchtime and throughout the afternoon.
- ROVING CHRONO - There will be roving chronographs on the field at all times – if you are clocked at 290 fps or higher you will be sent back to Staging and penalized
- There is a 15ft surrender rule during the scenario game
- "Surrendered" players are eliminated by head shot and must return to Staging
ROCKET LAUNCHER RULES
-Rockets are not be used against players only to be used to eliminate a 10 foot radius around the contact point of the rocket on walls and solid bunkers. Rocket hits to not "destroy" buildings or walls they just eliminate players within the radius of the contact point as determined by a referee.
-Tanks can be IMMOBILIZED by a direct hit from a rocket . They are destroyed with a second confirmed rocket hit and must return to the staging area Direct hits are a must, rockets that skim along the ground or bounce and hit a wall, tank or solid building will not be considered an eliminating hit by a referee.
-We do not allow grape shots (multiple paintballs in the launcher) or grenades as projectiles from launchers. You must use Nerf brand “Mini Vortex” or JCS “F-69” foam rockets.
-All launchers must be chronographed at less than 140 feet per second and must be approved before use by the game organizer or head referee.
-Day of the Dead Game organizer will issue 3 demolitions cards per team to the respective team Generals for distribution. Demolitions cards may be returned to the respective team General for reassignment at any point in the game. Each demolitions player may carry a maximum of 3 rockets per insertion. Once all rockets have been used in an insertion they may not be reused until the players next reinsertion from the hospital or staging area. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the loss of the respective demolition players card and a 500 point penalty.
- 15.4 BPS MAX
- ALL MODES ARE ACCEPTED
- Roving Chrono – shooting hot costs your team 500 points
o SENCOND INFRACTION – You will be asked to leave
- Aggressive cheating or wiping – Player is removed from play
- Shooting Observers or their equipment will cost your team - 1000 points
- Moving Prop or Mission Item before it is activated by mission – Player is removed from play and 1000 points
- Player using non event field paintballs will be asked to leave the event no exceptions no refunds
- A direct breaking hit will eliminate a player.
- A neck down shot may be healed by a medic
- A neck up shot and the player has to return to the Staging Area or Hospital
- This DOES NOT includes gun or gun accessories (aka gun hits do not count)
- Teams will be distinguished by either a Blue (Human) or Red (Vampire) armband.
- Special character roles that have an extra armband;
- Medic (Orange)
- General (Green)
10 Feb 2013
Team Name Score Rank Played
ACC Assassins 20 6 5 0 20 0 0 0
Stepdads 200 5 5 20 20 40 20 100
Splashdown Rogue 395 1 5 95 0 100 100 100
T.R.D.C.B.K. 345 2 5 100 100 50 95 0
French Toast Mafia 320 3 5 100 95 25 100 0
Triggers Down 260 4 5 0 95 65 0 100
French Toast Mafia turned down moving onto finals
Moved onto finals
Team Name Score Rank Played
Splashdown Rogue 285 1 3 100 95 90
T.R.D.C.B.K. 190 2 3 0 100 90
Stepdads 155 3 3 95 20 40
Triggers Down 60 4 3 20 0 40
TRDCBK and Stepdads agreed to switch places in the ranking for the finals of Bracket B
Thank to all of those who made it out today!!!
7 Apr 2013 - 0:11
23 Jan 2013 - 13:56
5 Dec 2012 - 13:59
16 Sep 2012 - 14:39
8 May 2012 - 23:43
Other users have left no comments for Baldheaded Monk.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd May 2013 - 08:07 PM|